The policy of corporate social responsibility (CSR)
IVEP, a. s. - a company with a long tradition complies with all laws and other legislative provisions of the Czech law and relevant conventions of the International LabourOrganisation.
In order to ensure transparency of its social policy and increase the confidence of its current and prospective customers in domestic and foreign markets IVEP, a. s. decided to publish the basic principles of corporate social responsibility policies, which are:
- Our company does not employ children.
- Our company does not use forced labor, involuntary prison labor.
- Our company does not apply to employees corporal punishment, threat of violence.
- Company does not endorse any type of physical, psychological, sexual or other harassment or abuse.
- Our company does not allow discrimination during recruitment or in relation to existing employees because of their race, religion, age, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender, political views.
- Our company respects the rights of employees to form unions and negotiate according to the law.
- Our company complies with applicable regulations in the field of health and safety at work, including fire protection, lighting and ventilation.
- Ourcompany complies with all laws and regulations in the field of employment and remuneration, especially the minimum wage provisions.
- Ourcompany complies with all laws and regulations relating to environmental protection.
- Ourcompany complies with all laws and regulations relating to the business process.