IVEP, a. s. is a recognized producer and supplier of high-voltage electrical appliances with steadily expanding range of services and range of products applied in all climatic zones of the world.
Ensuring and improving the care of health (OSH), we consider it one of the strategic pillars necessary for enhancing competitiveness and ensuring sustainable development of our society. Caring for company employees OSH IVEP, is therefore perceived as an equal and integral part of all business activities.
Management of IVEP, a. s.in accordance with the above expressed conviction and the strategic aims and objectives of the company, as well as with reference to the National OSH policy, decided in order to continue providing and improving the level of OSH to announce this policy, as expressed by the following principles:
- Compliance with and enforcement of all relevant obligations under the applicable laws, regulations, decrees and other requirements related to OHS.
- Perception of the value of health and safety in one plane with other basic business and trade values.
- Creating the conditions for a safe and healthy working environment to enable continuous increase in the level of work culture and overall quality of life of employees.Systematic search and identify health and safety risks and taking measures to prevent them in order to eliminate them.
- Use safe working practices and technical equipment with a high level of protection of employees, assets, and other stakeholders.
- Management of all employees to increasing responsibility for their own safety and to protect the health of others in their everyday behavior.
- Use and improve the system of education employees to increase their expertise and experience in OSH.
- Requiring respecting the principles of OSH among its contractors and preference for those of them who apply the same principles.
IVEP, a. s. management is committed to:
- Ensuring adequate material, human and other resources necessary for the efficient functioning of the set OSH management system and to create conditions enabling the promotion and fulfillment of declared OSHA policy.
IVEP, a. s.managementfrom all of its employees expects:
- Thorough work discipline, self-control and accurate compliance with all guidelines related to OSH.
- The active contribution, within their competencies and responsibilities, to permanent fulfillment of the principles presented herein and sharing in the achievement of the set goals declared OSHA policy.
- Full support in ensuring all OSH principles described here, while their employees committed to continuous principle that occupational health and safety is an integral part of the job responsibilities and is one of the most important basic tasks of each IVEP, a. s.employee.
IVEP, a. s. has successfully passed the certification of management systems of health and safety at work according to OHSAS 18001: 2008. We received a certificate from a reputable audit company TÜV.