One of our priorities is targeted to eliminate the possibility of the adverse impacts of activities, products and services on the environment and quality of life.
In IVEP, a. s. environmental policy is developed as part of an overall business strategy. Our policy is based on the requirements of the Business Charter for Sustainable Development of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC Business Charter for Sustainable Development).
Principles of Environmental company policy we follow are:
- Strict compliance with legal and other requirements in the field of environmental protection
- We offer our customers only products that meet the parameters of quality standards and environmental protection
- We collaborate with customers and suppliers in the process of improvement in environmental performance
- We constantly strive to reduce the energy consumption of all kinds
- We pay attention to reducing waste packaging materials
- We reduce the use of production technologies or materials with a negative impact on air quality
- We continuously improve the quality control processes in our company in order to improve monitoring and management of the impact on the environment
- We openly communicate with stakeholders on all issues relating to the behavior and impact on the environment
These principles of environmental policy are a permanent part of the implementation of ISO 14001, for the first time audited in IVEP in 2003.